How To Set Up Marketing Funnel For Any Product To Boost Sales
It is true to state that generating revenue is a multiple-step-based process, where you have to nurture the journey of the customer progressively before the customers get ready to make one purchase from your side. Moving on with the perfect marketing strategy is important if you want your business to shine and stand out from the crowd. That’s exactly what the marketing funnel is designed for.
If you don’t have one such marketing funnel as of yet, then it is time to get one right now for growing your business. You need to learn everything about marketing funnels and how to build them.
More about the marketing funnel:
In simple terms, the marketing funnel is a framework that businesses are using for turning leads into customers. The framework is solely based on the idea that the various people that you are planning to attract to your business are way larger than a fraction of those who can become leads and your eventual customers.
There are different types of funnels available, but most people would love to go for the simplest one. You have the top of the funnel, whose main goal is to attract new targeted visitors. Then you have the middle of the funnel, designed to capture and then nurture the leads. Finally, you have the bottom of the funnel, which will turn leads into customers.
The easy steps to follow:
If you are trying to build a marketing funnel for the first time, then there are some easy steps that you might want to venture into. Be sure to focus on these plans beforehand because you don’t want to be the last working on marketing funnels these days.
Create the email sequence:
An email sequence is mainly a series of messages that will go to people who have signed up for your offer by presenting their contact details. These messages will be presented in a series of 4 to 7 over course of around 3 weeks for nurturing prospects and moving them towards the funnel’s bottom.
- Make sure to create an email sequence to help remind audiences of your brand name and the discounts or deals you are focusing on. Send them the emails until they are all set to make a purchase.
- The first email should talk about the lead magnet and some words of advice on how to get the most out of it. The second email will be crafted on things as highlighted in the lead magnet. In your third mail, send a case study to the subscribers to show the benefits of your items.
- The email content is subject to differ from the B2B to the B2C client base.
Create a thoughtful landing page:
The landing page is one such platform where the target audiences will arrive when they click on your advertisement. It should host the offer and demonstrate the expertise and help people to get a dope idea of your services. The landing page should be designed in such a manner that will attract your potential customers to make an investment later on.
- The finest landing page needs to have a clear description of the lead magnet you are presenting.
- It should have some simple and eye-catching visuals, without packing the page with too much information.
- There should be a form for those who are interested to fill up their contact information and become a subscriber.
- Make sure to create some trust builders, thanks to security badges and testimonials for the same.
- There needs to be a compelling Call To Action so that people are somewhat forced to make a purchase.
You can easily sign up for a tool, which helps in building a landing page on your behalf. It is one way to save some time and let the experts handle the case for you.
The offer needs to be attractive enough:
For crafting a digitalized marketing funnel, your page needs to be filled up with high-quality prospects. Make sure to create offers that will entice people to help keep learning about the said activities.
- The main goal of the offer is to capture people’s interest by delivering something valuable and what they have been looking for.
- Studying the market before working on an enticing offer means you are sure that some people at least will click on the page.
- Working on such points will incentive the people to enter their contact info for receiving additional marketing.
- Some of the popular examples for you to follow will be webinars, e-books, free trials, white papers, case studies, reports, instructional videos, and cheat sheets, to name a few.
The offer’s nature is going to vary between B2B and B2C audiences. Business experts are more into white papers and case studies. On the other hand, common audiences will move more towards e-books to learn more about the offers.
Creating top-notch content and advertisement:
The main stage in marketing funnels is to create awareness. So, you have to create top-quality content and ads for the same. Objective informational content will help your audiences to move on with your service and you get to convince them to come and visit your website later.
- The potential content and ad formats you can opt for are pay-per-click ads, social media ads, blog posts, recommended widgets, quizzes, videos, social media updates, industry studies, checklists, and more.
- Whether you are targeting customers or businesses, the type of ad and content will differ accordingly.
- For the B2C audiences, you can opt for Instagram and Facebook ads to talk about the benefits of your services or products. The posts need to be personal, upfront, and witty.
- On the other hand, for the B2B audiences, you have to revamp the strategy and create some added channels. You can opt for LinkedIn ads for reaching professional networks.
The final say:
The steps to create marketing funnels are rather simple and you need to work on it from the get-go if you want to attract maximum crowds to your website and oomph up your business platform.